Within the Punch and Judy storyEdit
He influenced people to do his evils (as they are told in The Tragical Comedy, or Comical Tragedy, of Punch and Judy):
- He made Toby, the dog (owned by William Skirmish), bite Brandon Coopertowns nose.
- He made Brandon Coopertown kill William Skirmish, his own wife and his infant child.
- He made the cycle courier Derek Shampwell kick Dr. Framline in the face at the UCH and later made the doctor attack a cycle courier.
- He made Michael Smith, a former crack addict and now a Hare Krishna, beat Gurcan Tamiz to death with a large cow bell.
- He made Terrence Pottsley attack a blind (sorry, visually impared) man. The man was dragged to safety by his guide dog Malcolm.
- He made Lesley May try to hang Peter Grant on stage at the Royal Opera House, with the help of Alexander Seawoll.
Outside the Punch and Judy storyEdit
- He influenced Lesley May to force Derek Shampwell off the road with her Honda Accord.
- He made Christopher Pinkman shoot Thomas Nightingale.
- He made Lesley May lead the cast, the crew and the audience of the Royal Opera House into a riot in central London.
"Minor incidents" he influenced people to do:
- He made Celia Munroe attack a cashier, Mr. Ranatunga, at a cinema. This may have been caused by ripple effect, according to Lesley May.
- He made the manager at Urban Outfitters in Covent Garden attack a costumer who was using his mobile phone while being served.
- General anger and irritation among people in the vincinity of his actions. Such as the opera audience during the interval of Billy Budd.