This is the History of (important dates and events) the of British Magic, not a list of Folly/Falcon related crimes.
- 17th Century - Sir Isaac Newton codifies the principles of magic.
- Early 18th Century - Caroline of Ansbach gathers intellectuals and scientists at her court.
- 1775 - The Folly is established.
- Late 18th Century - Elizabeth Montagu holds salons, and she and her Blue Stocking friends start La Société de la Rose.
- 19th of January 1945 - The Battle of Ettersberg.
- Middle of the 1960s - An unexplained, slow but steady increase of magical activity.